NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2021
CCC (Course on Computer Concepts ) is a basic computer Certificate course. All NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2021 are divided into 9 Chapter.Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are describe Below.
A)-About NIELIT :-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) runing various courses under Digital Literacy Program under ministry of Electronics and Information Technology,Government of India.NIELIT Runing “O” Level (Foundation),”A” Level (Advance Diploma),”B” Level (MCA Equivalent),”C” Level (M.Tech Level) ,IT literacy courses like CCC(Course on Computer Concept).BCC(Basic Computer Course) and lots of future and short term course in non formal sector such as Information Security,ITes-BPO(Customer Care/Banking),Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A Level),Bio-Informatics (BI-O/A/B Level),ESDM etc, and Post-Graduate Level (M.Tech) in Electronics Design & Technology ,Embedded Systems etc.
B)- Examination Pattern :- CCC Exam have to conducting MCQ Type Questions.Exam Paper having 100 Multiple Choice Objective Questions.
C)-Qualifying Marks :- NIELIT CCC Conducted MCQ Type pattern Exam. Qualifying Mark based on Grade
|85% and Over||75% – 84%||65% – 74%||55% – 64%||50% – 54%|
D)-Exam Syllabus :-
1):-Introduction to Computer
- Computer and Latest IT gadgets :- Evolution of Computers & its applications,IT gadgets & their applications.
- Basics of Hardware and Software :- (I)Hardware : Central Processing Unit,Input Devices,Output Devices,Computer Memory & Storage (II) Software : Application Software,Systems Software,Utility Software,Open Source and Proprietary Software,Mobile Apps.
2):-Intruduction to Operating System
- Introduction-Operating System :-Basic of Operating System,Operating System for Desktop and Laptop,Operating Systems for Mobile Phone and Tables,
- User Interface for Desktop:- Task Bar,Icon & Shortcuts,Running an Application
- Operating System Simple Setting :-Using Mouse and changing its Properties,Changing System Date and Time,Changing Display Properties,To add or Remove Program and Features,Adding Removing & Sharing Printers.
- File and Folder Management :-
- Types of file Extensions :-
3):- Word Processing
- Introduction-Word Processing Basics:- Opening Word Precessing Package,Title Bar,Menu Bar Toolbars & Sidebar,Creating a New Document.
- Opening and Closing Documents :- Opening Documents,Save and Save As,Closing Document,Using The Help,Page Setup,Print Preview,Printing Dacuments,PDF File and Saving a Document as PDF file.
- Text Creation and Manipulation :- Dacument Creation,Editing Text,Text Selection,Cut Copy and Paste,Font Colour Style and Size Selection,Alignment of Text,Undo & Redo,Auto Correct Spelling and Grammar,Find and Replace
- Formatting the Text :-Paragraph Indentation,Bullets and Numbering,Change case,Header & Footer
- Table Manipulation :- Insert and Draw Table,Changing cell width and height,Alignment of Text in Cell,Delet/Insertion of Row ,Column and Merging & Splitting of Cells,Border and Shading
- Mail Merge :-
- Shortcut Keys :-
4):- Spread Sheet
- Introduction – Elements of Spread Sheet :- Creating of Spread Sheet,Concept of Cell Address[Row and Column] and selecting Cell,Entering Data[text,number,date]in Cells,Page Setup,Printing of Sheet,Saving Spreadsheet,Opening and Closing
- Manipulation of Cells & Sheet :- Modifying /Editing Cell Content,Formating Cel(Font,Alignment,Style),Cut,Copy,Paste & Paste Special,Changing Cell Height and Width,Inserting and Deleting Rows,Column,Auto Fill,Sorting & Filtering,Freezing panes
- Formulas,Functions and Charts :- Using Formulas for Numbers(Addition,Subtraction,Multiplication& Divion).AutoSum,Functions(Sum,Count,MAX,MIN,AVERAGE),Charts(Bar,Pie,Line)
- Introduction-Creation of Presentation :- Creating a Presentation Using a Template,Creating a Blank Presentation,Inserting & Editing Text on Slides,Inserting and Deleting Slides in a Presentation,Saving a Presentation
- Manipulating Slides :- Inserting Table,Adding ClipArt Pictures,Inserting Other Objects,Resizing and Scaling an Object,Creating & using Master Slide
- Presentation of Slides :- Choosing a Set Up for Presentation,Running a Slide Show,Transition and Slides Timings,Automating a Slide Show
- Providing Aesthetics to Slides & Printing :- Enhancing Text Presentation,Working with Color and Line Style,Adding Movie and Sound,Adding Header,Footers and Notes,Printing Slides and Handouts
6):- Introduction To Internet and WWW
- Introduction-Basic of Computer Networks :- Local Area Network (LAN),Wide Area Network (WAN),Network Topology
- Internet :- Concept of Internet & WWW,Applications of Internet,,Website Address and URL,Introduction to IP Address,ISP and Role Of ISP,Internet Protocol,Mode of Connecting Internet(Hotspot,Wi-Fi,LAN Cable,Broadband ,USB Tethering),Identifying and uses of IP/MAC/IMEI of various devices.
- Popular Web Browsers (internet Explorer/Edge,Chrome,Mozilla,Firefox,Opera etc.) :-
- Exploring the Internet :- Surfing the web,Popular Search Engines,Searching on Internet,Searching on Internet,Downloading Web Pages,Printing Web Pages.
7):- E-mail,Social Networking and e-Governance Services
- Introduction-Structure of E-mail :-
- Using E-mails :- Opening Email Account,Mailbox:Inbox and Outbox,Creating and Sending a new E-mail,Replying to an E-mail Message,Forwarding to an E-mail Message,Searching emails,Attaching files with email,Email Signature.
- Social Networking & E-Commerce :- Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Instragram,Instant Messaging(WhatsApp,Facebook,Messenger,Telegram),Introduction to Blogs,Basic E-Commerce,Netiquettes
- Overview of e-Governance Services like Railway Reservation,Passport,eHospital[ORS] :-
- Accessing e-Governance Services on Mobile Using “UMANG APP”
- Digital Locker
8):- Digital Financial Tools and Applications
- Introduction-Digital Financial Tools :-Understanding OTP[One Time Password] and QR[Quick Response] Code,UPI[Unified Payment Interface],AEPS[Aadhar Enabled Payment System],USSD[Unstructured Supplementary Service Data],Card[Credit/Debit],eWallet,POS[Point of Sale]
- Internet Banking :- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT),Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS),Immediate Payment Service(IMPS),Online Bill Payment.
9):- Overview of Futureskills & Cyber Security
- Introduction to Futureskills
- Introduction to :- Internet of Things (IoT),Big Data Analytics,Cloud Computing,Virtual Reality,Artificial Intelligence,Social & Mobile,Blockchain Technology,3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing,Robotics Process Automation
- Cyber Security :-Need of Cyber Security,Securing PC,Securing Smart Phone